Welcome to Poche’s RV Park! We want your stay to be a pleasant experience, so please help by following our rules.
- Office hours are from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. During these hours, please ring bell by the office door if no one is in the office and you need assistance.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. until 8 00 a.m. Strictly Enforced!
- Check Out time is 12:00 noon.
Rental Fees & Terms:
- Payment for RV sites and cabins must be paid in advance.
- Guests are allowed in park. All visitors must pay to visit the park. Paying guests are allowed to fish and swim and have full use of the facilities.
- We take great pride in the cleanliness of our park. Please help us to keep it that way.
- Camping is an outdoor experience. Therefore, we do not give refunds or credits due to discomforts of nature.
- The cleaning of fish is to be done at designated cleaning areas only. We do not allow fish cleaning at camp sites or in cabins.
- No motorcycles, 4-wheelers, horses or boats allowed in campground.
- Bicycle riding is not allowed after dark. Strictly enforced!
- NO SWIMMING IN PONDS
- Do not throw CIGARETTE butts or any other TRASH on the GROUND, in PONDS, or in FIRE RING.
- DO NOT leave TRASH outside OVERNIGHT.
- ALL TRASH MUST BE THROWN IN FRONT DUMPSTER.
Driving & Parking:
- Speed limit is 5 m.p.h. in all areas of park.
- All traffic is one-way, counterclockwise around the park from the entrance/exit.
- Only one (1) RV per space. All extra people and vehicles must register at office.
Operate Golf Carts at your own risk! – These rules are important to ensure safety and enjoyment of you, and all other guests in the park.
- Registered Guests are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children, friends of their children, and their guests. Golf carts must be operated properly.
- No horseplay, racing, or other misuse of vehicle is allowed. Driving a golf cart in the park is a privilege and driving recklessly and irresponsibly will incur the loss of this privilege.
- You may bring your ELECTRIC GOLF CARTS ONLY at a Cost of $5.00 per day
- No motorized recreational equipment allowed in our park, such as 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, go-carts, scooters, mini-bikes, or private watercraft.
- The speed limit for all vehicles, including golf carts, is 5 miles per hour.
- All traffic is ONE-WAY, Counterclockwise around the park from entrance/exit for your safety.
- No one without a valid driver’s license is allowed to drive a golf cart unless accompanied by an adult who is 21 years or over and is sitting beside them in the front seat.
- The number of people on a golf cart must not exceed the intended seating capacity of the vehicle.
- Any Misbehaving on Cart WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!
Children are welcome in the park as long as they are accompanied and/or supervised by an adult at all times and observe quiet times and do not disturb other tenants and their property as well as our own.
Showers & Restrooms:
- All of our buildings are smoke-free as well as our bathhouse.
- Please leave the showers and restrooms as clean as you found them.
- Children are not allowed to use the bathhouse as a playground. Children displaying any type of unacceptable behavior will be asked to leave the bathhouse area immediately. Management reserves the right to use full discretion in rectifying matters such as this.
Please place all trash in the provided dumpsters. All trash must be put in a sealed bag or container before it is put into the dumpster.
- Campfires must be done in the provided fire rings. If you do not have a fire ring at your site, please do not set a fire there.
- Barbecuing or other outdoor cooking on the guest’s own equipment is allowed as long as it is done in a safe manner.
- Fishing with rod & reel or cane pole only.
- One pole per person. Fish from bank only.
- No setting of trout line nets, cast nets, traps, shocking machines or dynamite.
- Catch only what you plan to eat.
- Practice catch & release to keep prices down and stock up.
- Pets are allowed in park as long as they are on a leash. (A fee of $20.00 will be imposed on all pets found around the park without a leash.
- Please pick up all messes your pet causes immediately and dispose of properly.
- Barking dogs will not be tolerated, if your dog is barking and disturbing the guests around you, you will be asked to leave the park.
- Mail may be dropped off at the mail bin provided at the front office. Mail is delivered to post office daily.
- Please leave your mail in bin by 2:00 p.m. if you wish for it to go out the same day.
- Laundry room is open from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- This is a coin-operated facility. Change is available during regular office hours only.
- No pets allowed in cabins at anytime. (A $50.00 fine will be imposed on guests who do not obey this rule.)
- Check In time is 3:00 p.m. Check Out time is 12:00 noon (You may check in earlier if your cabin is available.)
- Boiling of any type of seafood is not allowed in cabins.
- No smoking in cabins. (Smoking is permitted on the porch and deck areas only.)
- Rowdy and destructive behavior will not be tolerated in cabins. If you are found doing so, you will be asked to leave the cabin immediately.
- Guests who have not Checked Out by 12:00 noon will be charged $10.00 per additional hour stayed.
- Management reserves the right to make any judgment necessary in the above matters.
- A CREDIT CARD IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE CABIN
- 2 NIGHT MINIMUM (3 NIGHTS ON HOLIDAYS)
- ALL VISITORS MUST CHECK IN AT FRONT OFFICE
- ALL VISITORS PAY $10 PER PERSON PER DAY
- NO CLEANING FISH INSIDE CABIN
- NO FRYING INSIDE CABIN
- Please follow the rules posted in pool area. No lifeguard on duty – swim at your own risk.
- Children under the age of 16 must have a parent or adult guardian with them in the pool area.
- NO DIVING OR JUMPING FROM SIDES OF POOL! If caught doing so, you will be asked to leave the pool area.
- NO PETS allowed in pool and/or pool deck area.
Damage & Liability:
- Guests are responsible for all damages caused by any member of their party or any visitors to their site.
- Management assumes no responsibility for accidents injuries or loss of property regardless the cause.
ALL PERSONS USING PREMISES DO SO AT OWN RISK.
Call 911 For ALL emergencies!